Roof windows designed for you in and around Buckinghamshire, UK
Our friendly and reliable team of roof windows specialists at Apex Skylights can help you transform any space in your home or commercial building and maximise the amount of natural daylight. Working in Buckinghamshire and throughout the South East, including in London and Middlesex, we will always deliver outstanding results.
We supply, install and maintain roof windows so you can take your renovation or extension project to the next level. Our Velux roof windows bring in plenty of daylight and fresh air and are stylish, energy-efficient and practical. We also supply and install roof window blinds to ensure you get the most out of your roof windows and along with complete control over ventilation, you can control the amount of light that enters your home.
Why install loft roof windows?
- For any space to be useable, it needs plenty of natural light and roof windows to bring in an abundance of light. Velux installations provide more light than ordinary windows!
- Natural light offers a wealth of health benefits, including regulating natural body functions and boosting mood and productivity during the day and the quality of your sleep at night.
- Our roof windows are highly energy-efficient, so will trap warm air inside when it is cold and keeping you at a comfortable temperature all year round, allowing you to save money on your fuel bills.
- Roof windows and skylights come in all styles, shapes, and finishes, so they can create a stylish design feature.
- Roof windows provide excellent ventilation, so will reduce levels of airborne pollutants and allergens.
- Our skylights and roof windows also provide an effective sound barrier to the outside, to reduce the amount of noise that comes into the building.
Make us your first choice for Velux windows. Call us now on 07808 152 116.
Why do you need to upgrade your loft roof windows in Buckinghamshire?
There are various signs that your roof windows or skylights need to be updated, with either maintenance work or complete replacements. Even the absolute best roof windows will need attention at some point. If you see any of these tell-tale signs, give us a call.
- Leaking windows: If your skylight or roof windows are leaking, it is likely that the whole window will need to be replaced.
- Condensation: If there is lots of condensation around your roof windows, it can cause issues with moisture that can affect the surrounding areas of the window.
- Cracked panes: If your roof windows panes are cracked or smashed, they will need to be re-glazed or replaced.
- New roof: If you are installing a new roof and your roof windows are more than 20 years old, it is an ideal time to replace them with more energy-efficient and advanced materials.